Saturday, February 12, 2011

Collection of Handmade Gifts

Baby Hollenbach has received some very special handmade gifts. I thought it would be fun to show them off.

First, a sweater and booties from craft night friend Ellen. Jack placed them in the bassinet we're borrowing from some friends.


My aunt made this cute little hat and another craft night friend, Lisa, crocheted the two rattles.


The same aunt made the softest play blanket, it has a pleated fabric edge.


I think it looks like a little grassy patch when I put this rabbit on it.


Heather crocheted two spiral bibs and knitted this tiny hat.


And I knit a gift as well. This is a small stroller blanket, the pattern is called Sprout Blanket.



And finally a tiny hat that I knit for our baby to wear home from the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the little home made gifts! Grassy patch is so soft I want to be small and play on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's the grassy blanket you were explaining - it looks so soft! Love the picture with the jacket and booties - he's going to have long legs by the look of the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and apparently it's posting with my fairly defunct blog name. (It's me, Ellen!)

    ReplyDelete