Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Little Painter

I'm taking a break from looking back on the birthday week to do a post featuring one of today's events. Jasper has been reluctant to try art projects. I have had some luck with crayons and chalk, but this kid just does not want to get messy. As a mom with an art degree, I have tried to be very patient. Today, he was very uninhibited with his paint markers. Yay!

Speaking of uninhibited, Jasper's hair is wild! He is going to receive his first hair cut next week.

At some point, when I was not looking, he gave himself a pedicure. This might be the messiest he has ever been. These markers are washable, but I left his design on until the end of the day. Also, he arranged the markers "just so" on the table, I am not sure what to make of that.

Watch out Grandpa B, you have some competition!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment