Sunday, August 4, 2013

Family Reunion

Whoo, we had a big day. Jasper met many members of his big extended family and play, play, play. This is another picture-heavy post.

At first, Jasper was a bit overwhelmed, so Grandpa let him play in the car. Peeking through the sunroof is just the best!

Taking the wheel.
It almost looks like he is backing up.

Jumping and throwing grass with Aunt Mary.

Refreshing sponge bomb play. My mom made these water toys and they were a big hit with all of the kids at the reunion. Here is a link to a how-to.

See that sly look? He came after me with that saturated sponge bundle right after I took this.

My cousin Kathryn took this great picture of Jasper coming down a giant metal slide. So happy she and Alex were there to help. I'm certainly not doing ladders right now.

She took this picture of me pushing Jasper on the swing.

Learning a new skill with Uncle Bryan overseeing.

Everyone loves free refills.

More time on the swings with my brother pushing him.

Wiped out, he fell asleep during the ride home with his hand in the Cheerio snack container.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. awesome awesome awesome!!! Looks like he's having the time of his life! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I just noticed that Bryon and Jasper are dressed almost the same! matchy matchy!!!

    ReplyDelete