Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's been a fun Christmas season this year. Jasper really seems to understand that Santa is coming. We have been listening to Christmas music and reading holiday stories so he is also excited about Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman.

My parents were here during the first part of December and they were able to do some fun Christmas things with Jasper. I was so grateful they were able to take him downtown to meet Jack and ride on the Holiday Carousel. Joe and I were able to go with them to a local nursery to see a live reindeer and a model train village.
We had some snow yesterday. Jasper and I put this sign out and it worked!
Check out the boots and the Santa hat by Aunt Laura.

And here we have a Seahawks hat by Nana.

Stockings are for your feet, no?

Cookies have been baked and decorated...

Oh, and all the boxes! I don't get out of the house much these days, so I've had to rely on my internet shopping skills.

Aparna and her mom visited. Aparna did a great job holding Joe.

Joe sleeping again.

Joe the skeptic.

And a sweet Joe smile.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment