Friday, January 24, 2014

Ordinary Time

The boy and I have colds right now. We're doing okay, but staying inside. I thought I'd share pictures of our indoor adventures.
Jasper has gone fishing...
Baths have been taken.
There has been dancing, so much dancing!

Joe has been making faces.
And there has been some complaining.
So much napping.
Craft time! (with help from mom.)
Hanging with dad.
I was nursing Joe in our bedroom and came out to find Jasper cleaning. We let him use this brush, but he had remembered where I kept my gloves. Too funny!


And good old fashioned brother bonding time. Jasper calls this mat the "Spaceship" and he flies himself and Joe downtown to go on the Holiday Carousel all the time. Don't worry, they wear helmets and seat belts.
I wanted to squeeze in two more Christmas pictures. I couldn't find these earlier, but they were on my iPad all along. Cousins Debbi and Todd hosted our Christmas dinner. We have some great memories, thanks you two.


No comments:

Post a Comment