Friday, May 16, 2014

Getting Warmer...

The weather has been so nice for the past few weeks. There have been some rainy days, but the sunny days have a way of erasing my memory of them.

I signed up for Instagram a while ago and have been using it to share more of our "everyday" photos. I've posted some of them below. If you are on Instagram, you can find me under stasiacooks.

Jasper found a tiny "Santa" on Aunt Molly's birdbath garden. When you're three, Santa is way cooler than a garden gnome.

A rare, happy tummy time moment.

Jasper is getting into Batman and Superman. (Not Spider-Man)

I think I know where this influence came from...

 

That's a happy face, I assure you.

We've had some outdoor fun.

The garden is sprouting and growing. Broccoli from the Master Gardener sale and a tiny dill plant Jasper planted as a seed.

A blueberry bush in the foreground, our metal trough in the background.

Snow peas from seed in the trough. I love the look of dainty pea vines.

Chives on our balcony deck.

At the end of the day, we are all tuckered out. Some of us sleep in a frog pose.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment