Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bloggy Blog Blog

So we've started this new blog with the idea being that it will be our family blog. The place to go for pictures, videos, news, and any other fun bits about our growing family. I imagine it being like the living room of our online house with corridors leading off to other rooms like our Flickr photo page or Anastasia's personal blog or my own personal blog (links to these also found on the right side of the page).

For a time I wondered if I should just ditch my personal blog. How many blogs does a person need anyway? But I realized, not only do I have a lot on there which I wouldn't want to lose, I also have my ruminations from time to time that are perhaps not fitting with the intended context of this page. I can have my own room to do my thinking and my tinkering. And Stasia can have her own room for her cooking, her knitting, and her many other talents. And we can open the doors to these rooms every so often when we have something to share.

For instance, a couple months ago I wrote a little about how I was coming to terms with all the changes heading my way. If you're interested, here it is. I'll hold the door open for you.

1 comment: