Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Laid Back Thanksgiving

Jasper and I are coming down with colds, so we had a lazy morning. We were so grateful that dad made us breakfast as he does most weekend days. We caught a few floats from the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. Jack and I thought the Sesame Street float would be the highlight for Jasper, but the next float featured a huge guitar (and Jimmy Fallon). Jasper loves guitars.

Later, a very important float appeared.

I may have been more excited than Jasper, but I think he was intrigued.

After nap time, we headed to Aunt Molly's. Jasper approved of the table Uncle Rick is making. The tabletop portion is finished and we were able to have our dinner on it.

Alright, let's get some more people to the table!

That's more like it.
There was plenty of food and it was quite good. Jack brought his sweet potato dish, thankfully.

Karen took this picture, I have no idea what we are so excited about, but I think it's cute. Happy Thanksgiving!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment