Monday, May 6, 2013

First Haircut

Jasper received his first haircut on April 29th. My very good friend Heather has been cutting her sons' hair for years and was kind enough to do this for us. I was super excited, strangers kept taking him for a girl and I really couldn't blame them. He did a great job despite being quite uncertain. He kept saying, "All done," but sitting there just the same. I love how he looks like a little boy now!

Before pictures, crazy hair!

We tried for a towel around his neck, but it was not meant to be.

A subtle escape attempt.

The first cut!

It almost looks like he is enjoying himself.

Just look at those curls! He still has some, don't fret.

Here is an after picture from later that night. No more mad scientist hair!

Here is another after shot of Jasper and I at the beach on Saturday. Who has the crazy hair now?

 

1 comment:

  1. That pile of curls! :( He looks good though. Can't wait to see you all on Sunday :) xoxo..Karen

    ReplyDelete