Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wooden Boats and Sea Planes

This morning Jasper and I went to "Tugboat Story Time" on a 124 year-old tugboat. I wish I could have taken pictures of the boat, but it was covered in white plastic because it was being restored. It's hard to believe a wooden boat could last that long in the Pacific Northwest.

Here he is with his classmate waiting for the stories to begin.

The story teller telling us about the boat.

Jasper got a little wiggly and we ended up exploring the boat. It was not toddler-proof, so pictures weren't really an option for me. However, I think he and his school buddy enjoyed being out on the docks watching boats and sea planes take off more than the story time. The weather was beautiful and the docks were safer there, so I was able to grab some shots.

We just might be in for a rainy Memorial Day weekend, good thing we got out into the sun while we could. Jasper and I both took naps when we got home. Pregnancy has made me a very good napper these days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment