Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hoops

Today Jasper and I went to our first WNBA game, it was Jasper's first basketball game. Every year Seattle Storm hosts a "Kids Day," and he had a great time. He was very good at clapping when the crowd cheered. Jasper would have made it through the whole game, but I decided that we should leave a bit early.

Whoa!

Trying to cut in line....

Little spectator.

After the game we surprised Dad at work.

Important matters were discussed.

Then a quick trip to the Pike Place Market where he accompanied the corner pianist by playing his snack container like a drum.

I wish I could have taken more market pictures, but when you're alone with a toddler it's scary to step away. And being pregnant has me feeling a little slower these days. Jasper was able to take in three street musicians and work on his people watching skills. All in all, it was a big day for us. I think we will both be sleeping soundly tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment