Friday, July 12, 2013

Meet Baby Number Two

Jack and I went for the an ultrasound on June 27th and oh my, I can't wait to meet this cutie. We are keeping the sex a surprise, so we had to look away during some parts of the procedure.
The first set of pictures is a profile with mostly the head. The top of the head is on the right.
This set of pictures is the same orientation with more of the trunk.
My pregnancy is going very well overall. I feel like my only symptoms are my belly and a slightly sore back at the end of the day. It's perfect timing to have Jack come home after work and do most of the Jasper-lifting.
Jasper is very interested in the baby and my belly. He kisses my belly every so often. I suppose it's hard to feel threatened by a round belly. Still, it's pretty cute.

Here are some color schemes I'm thinking about for the nursery. Any with purple or pink would be added later if need be.

And now for something completely different. I've been cutting some flowers from the garden and made two small arrangements with purple sweet peas, lupine buds, and pink dahlias.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! You, the baby, the colors, the flowers! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete