Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Outings

I have really slowed down as my due date approaches. My mom has come to help out with Jasper. It has so been nice to have multiple breaks in the day. As a matter of fact, I'm about to take a nap! But first, I thought I'd post some catch-up pictures of our fall so far.
Harvest Fest with buddy Owen
Helping make apple cider.
A visit to the suburban five acre farm down the road with Aparna and Amitabh.
Can you tell that Jasper is smiling. That piglet is so cute!
This is a small hay maze for kids. I just love this picture.
Hay tossing fun!
Duckling petting.
Heading home.
Pumpkin carving with dad...
Construction worker Halloween costume. We were on our way to preschool.
Owen and Jasper eat some dinner before going trick-or-treating.
Three carved pumpkins and a cat lantern lit the way to our candy. I gave out treats while Jack took Jasper around our street.
The baby says, "Boo!"
Here is another picture from the farm. This soon-to-be-mama pig was laying in her pen, on display, while she waited to go into labor. And there I am, about a month ago, not quite in her situation. At this moment, I am maybe feeling a little more like her, but I'm grateful to have just one baby in my belly and not have a slew of children looking at me all day. Now for that nap...

1 comment:

  1. Bring him to the farm! So many pigs to play with!!

    ReplyDelete