Thursday, August 16, 2012

Food

Food

The first zucchini from the garden! Jasper tried to bite into it. I swear it grew overnight. Not sure what to make with this thing, maybe some zucchini cakes...or just bread.

But wait, I have more photos...


In other news, Seattle reached 94 degrees today. We are not used to such hot weather. I made the desicion that Jasper needed to have his first taste of a Frosty (chocolate of course). It's more sugar than he is used to, but he didn't go super crazy over it. He liked it and hopefully it cooled him off a bit. Here are a few more frosty self portraits:

I have a few more portraits to share because I think they are so sweet. Jasper was ornery today, maybe because of the heat, maybe he was hungry and I wasn't catching on, I'm not sure. As I looked back at the pictures from today, I was happy to see a few happy photos from this morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment