Saturday, September 22, 2012

Family Fun Morning

Our pre-school sponsored a Family Fun Event today. We didn't get to all of the activities, but Jasper still had a great time.

He took a little while to wake up and get into the festivities. Jasper was not sure about the parachute activity. He decided to stand aside and watch.

 
He was more of a tunnel guy. In fact, he met a little lady in one of the tunnels.
 
We visited with his teacher a bit, tried out the hula hoops, and listened to a live band playing kids music. Sadly, I was not able to get any pictures of Jasper showing off his dance moves. However, on the way out we made up our own activity and I was able to capture it.
More quality balloon time...
On our way out of town we were treated to quite a sight.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. oh my what happened to the horses? ha ha! cute cute as always. I miss my little man.

    ReplyDelete