Monday, September 24, 2012

With Both Feet

If you combine cornmeal, a roasting pan, some cups, a sheet, and Jasper, you get this!

(I love the little footprint below.)
I found this idea and many more on a website called Productive Parenting.

They have all sorts of activities for newborns through age five. The ideas require minimal materials and little prep time. I love it!

After waking from his nap, Jasper was very snuggly with me. He pointed to his socks on the floor. "Do you want to put these on?" I asked. "Ya," he said. I put the socks on him and then asked, "Should we put on your pants?" He shook his head no. I waited and asked him again a few times and the answer was always no. We didn't have any grand plans, so the second half of the day was no pants. For Jasper, I continued to wear pants.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment