Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

We had a full Father's Day, frankly, it wore us out. I can't share it all now, but I may just spread out our pictures over the next few days.

We went on a fairly easy hike. Actually, I struggled a bit, but I guess that just comes with being pregnant. Jack carried Jasper part way on his back. What a great dad!
Aunt Molly and Uncle Rick joined us which made the adventure all the more fun.
Jack came up with the idea to go on a hike. I was planning a low key Father's Day, but he decided to have a little road trip and get out of town with Jasper. I love the way he is often thinking of ways to show our son something new. He is also always ready to watch Jasper when I need to do something, or just need a break. Jasper and I are lucky to have him as the "Dada" in our little family.

And now a sweet picture of Jasper and my dad napping together almost a year ago...
A great dad and grandpa.

1 comment: