Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hiking Pictures Continued

Well I finally remembered to grab Jack's phone and get some more Father's Day hiking pictures.

Trailhead family picture.

This is what Jasper does when you ask him to smile. I have no explanation.

Halfway through the hike, we took Jasper out of the child carrier pack. He loved it.

Aunt Molly and Uncle Rick helped.

Jasper discovered our Camelbaks and insisted on this as his source of water for the rest of the hike. Molly was kind enough to carry him at one point so he could get his fix.

In other news, I made my third harvest of snow peas from our front yard today. There were so many I just had to weigh them--2 pounds, 10 ounces! Needless to say, I planted too many this year. They are are crowding each other as well as the strawberries I planted on the edge of the raised bed. Just another adjustment to make for next season. I feel a stir fry coming on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment