Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Little Helper

Today, I let Jasper sit on my lap as I sewed a Christmas gift. He seamed to understand my warning about the needle and great job watching. He was allowed to push a few buttons, much to his delight.



Jasper is feeling much better today. He had a cold that gave him a temperature and a very sore throat. I took him to the doctor on Thursday to make sure he didn't have an ear infection. He didn't and she ruled out strep as well. Whew!

I wanted to get back to some family pictures. After the wedding in Minnesota, we flew to Michigan. Our first stop after getting off the airplane was to visit my Aunt, Uncle, cousin and cousin's son Colin who was very excited to see Jasper. They hung out and Jasper mostly watched Colin in admiration. For his part, Colin shared many toys with Jasper. It was fun to watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment