Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sugar Cookies

I forgot to post last night, yikes! We hosted the our Seattle family Christmas and had plenty of pictures, but I was just too tired to post I guess. I'll do two posts today.

Jasper had his first Christmas sugar cookie. Cousin Debbi brought them and made sure he had one. The recipe is from Jasper's Great Grandma Betty Hollenbach.


I think he has his technique down.


I'll post more party pictures tonight. For now I wanted to share some more family pictures from our year of traveling.

During our August trip, we went up North to Lake Huron with my parents. Here is a classic road trip photo with Mimi.


There was plenty of beach time.



Grandpa B shares his drizzly freestyle sand castle-making method.


Jasper loved to play in the sand. He did pretty well with me in the deeper water, but he seemed to prefer the sand.



Fun playground time.

 






Jasper and Grandpa B had the chance to watch some big trucks pave the road outside the cottage.

Lot's of new experiences at the cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment