Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Here are some photo highlights from our adventure last night.

A beautiful train display in a corner window at Macy's. It was fun to see many adults on their way home from work stop to take a look.

This is a permanent tree that lives among the skyscrapers.

And here is a huge fake tree that is all decked out.

Jasper and I watch people board the carousel.

A group of bicyclists, lead by Santa, ride by; one of them has a boom box playing Christmas songs. Oh man, I just noticed that mini donut stand, we have to go back!!

The carousel starts!

I asked Jasper if he wanted to ride a horse and he said "Yeah". I was a little surprised, so I asked again, same response. I told Jack, and he had to ask for himself. Jasper was very patient with us and said "Yeah" for the third time. The line was short and it was affordable. Jasper loved it! He was pretty mad when it was over and we started to leave.

It was tough to get good pictures, here's the best of what we have.

It's not likely that Jasper will remember this night, but Jack and I will for sure.

2 comments:

  1. SO AWESOME!!!!! Wish I had been with you guys. I can just see him and hear him saying "yeah"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures - The pictures will remind Jasper later in life that you wanted him to experience Christmas even at his tender young age. Thanks for sharing. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete